Friday, December 10, 2010

A quick hit and run post

On the way to knitting group last night something really funny happened.  I was looking for a parking spot and there was a perfect spot right across the street.  I was sitting in a LONG line for the traffic light so I blew a u turn and took the spot.

Then the car in front of me pulled out and the guy two cars behind me in the line did the same thing and took that spot.

I was gathering up my stuff so the driver who took the spot in front of me and I were getting out of our cars at the same time.

It went like this.

Me:  Copy cat!

Him:  I thought of it first.

Me:  Yeah, well I did it first.

Both of us had a big pause.

Then he looked at me and said,

"Yeah, well my car's bigger."

I laughed all the way up the block.

Here's BadKitten Day 28.

No comments: