Well well well. I swore I was back and then I totally bailed. It's been a crazy month! Here's the nutshell version.
1. Work was hell! Too much work. Too many demands. All worked out in the end. (It was actually pretty fabulous but it was a pretty treacherous route to fabulous).
2. Everyone's hands are suddenly cold so I am knitting wrist warmers like a mad woman.
3. A bunch of folks coming for Thanksgiving dinner. I'll post the menu tomorrow. I think it's going to be really good.
4. Boy is stressed. We are stressed. I think it will be okay.
5. Prepping the bathroom for painting. It's going to be more work than I thought it would. Thank God for safety goggles.
6. Vacation days all next week--oh the glory!