Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Think I'm Back to Normal

Okay I'm over the "bad man" moment and he and I are actually acting like adults and "workingonourrealtionship"--say that 10 times fast! Actually, it's really good and I'm happy right now.

Lots of fun knitting. I cast on some pretty socks for ralympics. They're pink and pretty and I have the approval of earthtonesgirl on them. I have made a deal with myself--if I finish the socks I can only work on WIPs until the olympics are over. I have plenty of things to finish so I doubt I will be bored.

Although I was very upset to hear today that the men's volleyball's coach's father-in-law was killed by a lunatic today in Bejing. My thoughts and prayers are with their family and friends.

I also shed a tear today for Bernie Mac. He was a funny, funny man and I loved his view on the world. I will miss him but I have a funny feeling that George Carlin had something to do with this and is dragging some really funny guys to the afterlife to hang out with him.

No comments: