Thursday, May 7, 2009

Warehouse Wednesdays

So my church (I mean local yarn shop) Flying Fingers, treated us all to Warehouse Wednesdays for the past few months. Lots and lots and lots of beautiful fibers on sale for ridiculously low prices. I confess, like a virgin at the mouth of a volcano, I threw myself in! The first day that I went, the weather was awful. Honestly, I didn't even know the sale was going on but I needed a set of BIG dns so I risked the sleet and ice and drove to Tarrytown. Now I have to confess that I did still have some money left on a gift certificate but even without it the prices were unbelievable. Can you believe I got all this and only had to put about 30 bucks on the counter.


On no she didn't!! Oh yes she did!! Sorry the picture is a little blurry but I was waaaay too excited.

Since then, I've been like a junkie getting her Wednesday fix. And we actually have some finished objects out of it.

The Debbie Bliss baby hoodie. Very cute. For my cousin Monica's soon to be baby. Plassard Merinos (which I also bought in grey, lavendar and a rainbowy mix).

The same hoodie for Baby Luke. Except this time, I kept the hood stitches live and kitchenered them together. I like it a lot better. This is Cascade 220. Lovely.

I love this. And I don't usually do "novelty" yarns. It's La Pampa and is just yummy. I love this neckwarmer. Not really spring knitting but someone will use it when it gets cold again.

No comments: