Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Better Than Saying That I Sit Like A Man

The other day, I tried to explain to someone that I had a certain way of sitting when I knit.  I only sit this way at home on my couch but, since that's where I do most of my knitting, I pretty much consider it my stance.

What I said was, "I sit like Whitney Houston singing 'I Will Always Love You'".  They didn't get it.

Elbows on my knees.  Yarn between my feet.  The big difference is that I'm usually not wearing lipstick, my hair is in a pony tail (I shed), I have no body guard and I haven't just pimp slapped Bobby Brown.  I do, however, usually take my bra off so me and the Whitster have that in common as well.

1 comment:

diane said...

elbows on your knees, Karen? i envy your flexibility...

keep up the good work!

lovediane