Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Curse Continues


THIS IS WRONG!



Yeah, I finally finished both fronts of the Hey Teach! cardigan that I have been working on for waaaaaaaaaaaay too long when I noticed that I had somehow lost the ability to do a centered double decrease on the first one--which by the way has been finished for ages and I've looked at it about a million times.

I ripped the whole damn thing out and now it is right.

I only have one little sleeve left to do, sew it up (which is going to be a freakin' bear), add the neck edging and the button bands but guess what.

There is no way in hell that I have even close to enough yarn to finish it. I think I found some online but I'm sure they'll sell out of it in the next 30 seconds.

Because guess who this sweater is for?

And don't even ask what the cat did to it.

1 comment:

M.E. Greene said...

Oh my gosh...that's one of those not-happy times in the life of a knitter.

Damn.

Sorry!