Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally--something made me laugh!

Okay so I had a totally crappy week. Won't bore you with the details because they are all things that all of us have gone through. Nothing original here--keep on moving folks.

But tonight--that all changed. In a moment of complete and total patheticness (Hi--my name is Pathetica and I'm emotionally handicapped. Hi Pathetica!) I You Tubed the Def Leppard song Love Bites.

And I couldn't stop laughing. The halos of hair. The drama. The 80s. Oh good God, if I knew that this was all it would take to make me feel better, I would have done it a week ago.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you:

Love Bites

Click it. Live it. Love it.

P.S. You might have to right click it to open it but it's worth it for the split screen and the earring in the opening sequence.

No comments: