Sunday, November 7, 2010

What a Wonderful Day.

Yesterday two of my neighbors got married--to each other.  And it was wonderful.  On Friday night, I picked up the groom's sister, brother in law and niece at the airport.  Cocktail Party in a Box was a huge hit!  Although I do think that they may have thought I was a bit of a loon when I opened the bottle of sparkling cider on the barricade in short term parking at Laguardia.

It was an afternoon wedding with a desperately elegant cocktail party and dinner.  I think I can speak for every woman there when I say that the party made us feel like Katharine Hepburn.  It was that kind of cool.  We will not discuss the arrival of the police or Sarah Palin's slutty older sister.  Just know that we had a great time.

When I got home, I found this waiting for me at my front door.

Really--can a day get any better. 

Of course it can--if it's BadKitten day 18.

No comments: