Monday, November 8, 2010

BadKitten--Almost at the halfway point

I was planning on a longer post tonight but I'm on the run.  Have to answer a few emails and then scram out of the door for book club.  We read The Help this month and we all know how I feel about that book so it should be really great. 

I do feel the need to apologize for the hit and run (and might I add very poorly written) posts lately but life has been busy busy busy and lots of fun (for the most part).  Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon.

I really like today's choice from BadKitten.  It's a cool song but I had a really hard time finding a version that I could share on YouTube.  Sometimes they won't let you embed the official video so you have to go scrambling through the rest of the unofficial ones trying to find one that will work.  We're going a little multicultural today. 

P.S.  I've been asked if I choose the song from the list each day but, honestly, I'm just going in the order that BadKitten gave them to me.  Although I will admit that the Lily Allen song a few weeks back was shockingly appropriate for the day. 

Enjoy.



  

No comments: