Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Shocked! Shocked I Tell You!

Netflix does not have the Leif Garrett movie Skateboard.  Or the Linda Blair movie Born Innocent. 

Really--what's a child of my generation supposed to do.  They both had "parental advisory" warnings before they came on channel 7 at 9 pm on a Sunday sometime in the late 70s.  And now that I'm actually old enough to watch them--I can't get the damn things on DVD.  And, just in case you were curious, the VHS with Korean subtitles is not as good as the original.

I did do a little google search a while back and found that the bitch with the toilet brush in Born Innocent now designs high end hand bags.  Good for her!  Proof that anyone can get beyond their prison experience.

I think I'm just going to have to let this go and see what BadKitten has for us tonight.

No comments: