Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dag Nab It

I would like to blame technology or the weather or that woman from EZPass but, I have a feeling that this time, I have no one to blame but myself.  Let's just say that lately I have had a profound inability to follow directions. 

Which would explain why I've had to start Joy's socks three times. 

And why there's been no daily BadKitten. 

I hosted Thanksgiving (more about that another time) and did my annual take-all-the-paper-off-my-desk-and-stick-it-in-a-laundry-basket-in-my-bedroom.  I thought (maybe I shouldn't use the word thought because obviously, I wasn't thinking clearly) that I had preset my posts.  You see, the BadKitten list is in the laundry basket. 

But I clearly didn't so I've left you all hanging.  This is almost like the day the music died. 

BadKitten will return tomorrow--with a vengence!

There has been knitting going on her in the Y.O.  I may have lost my mind but I cast on this today in a really, really fuzzy mohair.  There's no turning back on this yarn.  Pray for me.

No comments: